President Carl Shoffstall
Vice President Camille Schwabe
Treasurer Tim Malaney
Director Beth Dilworth
Director Joyce Waterbury
Director Jasbir (Jessie) Hayre
Director Kim McDaniel
Director (CCNA Rep) - Camille Schwabe
Beach Committee –
Events Committee - Kathy Kussy
Website – Jasbir (Jessie) Hayre
Statement of purpose
The Lido Key Residents Association (LKRA) seeks to foster community involvement among our residents in order to maintain and enhance the quality of life on Lido Key for all residents and our many visitors.
LKRA objectives are:
- To act in concert with other groups who share our desire to improve the general welfare of the City of Sarasota
- To urge the adoption and enforcement of ordinances and regulations that serves our purpose
- To exchange ideas and information and to sponsor programs and activities that promote our purpose
- To maintain and enhance Lido Beach and Lido Parks
- To monitor roads, parks and vegetation to improve the safety and beauty of Lido Key
Click on Button below to read the LKRA BYLAWS
Lido Key Residents Association
Help us protect, preserve, and enhance our piece of paradise
Lido Key matters!
Welcome to LKRA.org !
It's a new year, and we have a lot going on this season. See you at the "2019 Fat Tuesday Jazz Concert",
the VIP "Save the Beach Soiree", and other upcoming events.
The Lido Key Residents Association (LKRA) was formed in 1972. It is one of the largest Community Associations in Sarasota. We are members of the CCNA and are well respected by Sarasota County and City Governement for our ability to work together to attain common goals.